1. Sequatchie Cove Farm: Spring/Summer 2014
4. Contact Us
5. Community Supported Agriculture Program
6. Email Lists
7. CSA Recipes
10. Meats, Cheese & Milk Order Form
11. Weekly Package Deliveries to Chattanooga
12. Beef, Pork & Lamb Packages – Atlanta & Birmingham
13. Meat Package Flyer
14. Grass Fed Katahdin Lamb from Sequatchie Cove Farm
15. Raw Cows Milk for Pets
1. Directions to the Farm
2. NEW ‘Foraging Ahead’ Video is Amazing!
3. ‘Dancing Fern’ an ACS Winner once again!
4. ‘Foraging Ahead’ video is up!
5. Where to Find our Cheese
6. 2014 Cheeses
7. ASAN Book Signing with Edwin Marty, April 19th at Gaining Ground
8. ‘LUNCH LINE’ Film Showing April 16
9. ‘Foraging Ahead’ Grazing Workshop to be held at SCF May 18-19, 2012
10. Spring Farm Day is May 5, 2012!
11. Fall Farm Tour & Potluck Saturday October 22!
12. Our Artisan Farmstead Cheeses: Cumberland and Coppinger
13. Welcome to Sequatchie Cove, Southern SAWG!
14. Sequatchie Cove is going SOLAR!
15. Whole Fresh Ham Special for the Holiday Season
16. Special Announcements from Sequatchie Cove:
17. Sequatchie Cove Cheese at Chattanooga Market this Sunday!
18. ‘Cumberland’ is now available in the Greenlife Cheese Case!
19. Local Pasture Raised Katahdin Lamb is Here!
20. Sequatchie Cove Creamery will be at Main Street Farmers Market tomorrow, July 7th!
21. Pasture Raised Lamb is Coming to Birmingham Saturday July 17
22. Sequatchie Cove Cheese is Here!
23. Beef & Pork Special: Available This Week
24. Sequatchie Cove is Coming to Birmingham May 15th!
25. Ann’s New Blog
26. Introducing Sequatchie Cove Creamery’s New Logo
27. Crabtree Farms 2010 CSA Info
28. Signal Mountain Farm 2010 CSA Info
29. Williams Island Farm 2010 CSA Info
30. Rise N Shine Organic Farm 2010 CSA Info
31. Recipe- How to Make Salt
32. Curried Cider-Braised Pork Chops
33. Beef Roast Braised in Red Wine
34. Crisp Braised Pork Shoulder
35. Grass Fed Beef with Herbs
36. Recipe- Mike’s Birthday Dinner
37. Ann Keener’s Local Food Letters: Coming to you now from Dominica, soon to return to TN!
38. Letter to SCF from Bob Corker
39. 2010 Stellar Organic Certification
40. 2010 Biodynamic Certification
41. Why I Eat Locally and In Season- or- Why I’m not Just Totally Bananas
42. Recipe- Fish Cakes
43. The Boilin Lake
44. Recipe- How to Roast Coffee Like a Cowboy
45. Chattanooga Meat Package Pickup
46. Birmingham Meat Package Pickup
47. The Butcher, the Baker, and the Candlestick Maker
48. Recipe- Yellow Fin Tuna with Mango Salsa and Babaganoush and Carmelized Onions and Tomatoes
49. Recipe- Multitasking with Lemon, Ginger, and Chocolate
50. Sequatchie Cove Creamery – The Birth of Our Farmstead Cheese…
51. Recipe- Pumpkin and Pink Bean Soup and Sweet Potato Fries
52. Portsmouth Market (and other such market related things)- Dominica
53. Baked Root Vegetables with Lemon and Dill
54. Rosemary Leg of Lamb
55. Recipe- Basil “Pesto”
56. Local CSAs in 2010
57. Tostones With Pumpkin Eggplant Dipping Sauce
58. Cheese Whiz Doesn’t Grow On Coconut Trees (thank heavens)
59. Pumpkin Cheesecake
60. Spicy Sweet Potato & Coconut Soup Recipe from CSA Member Jayne Cagle
61. Welcome Letter To Blogdom
62. Caribbean Starches: not quite what you’re eating at home…
63. Local Food in Domenica is a welcome change… I’m not missing a thing back in Tennessee
64. Pan Seared Radicchio With Marigold & Honey
65. Fall Frittata
66. Orzo with Beet & Kohlrabi Greens
67. Tractor Pull for Williams Island Farm
68. Pot Roast with Braised Fennel and Onion
69. Our American Milking Devons on their way to the new milking shed
70. Turnip Leaf Salad Wrap with Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
71. Roasted Autumn Salad with Warm Fig Vinaigrette
72. Radish and Chive Tea Sandwiches
73. Market Letter October First (a whole new month!)
74. How to Buy Our Meat
75. Forested Rare Breed Pork – Bulk Ordering
76. Sequatchie Cove Farm Beef – Bulk Ordering
77. Pumpkin Fondue with Artichokes and Sage
78. Acorn Squash with Ginger & Seaweed
79. Baba Ghanoush
80. Ann’s Latest Adventures with Local Organic Food
81. Kabocha Squash Mash
82. Maple & Spice Delicata Squash With Basil Ice Cream
83. Slow-Rise Pizza Crust
84. A Canning Extravaganza!
85. Thai Green Curry With Summer Vegetables and Chicken
86. Mom’s Eggplant Bolognese
87. Braised Okra in Spicy Middle Eastern Tomato Sauce
88. Luxurious Essentials
89. Oven Roasted Black Bean Soup
90. Jambalaya on the Grill
91. Hello, My Name Is Anne and I’m a Sauceaholic…
92. Reading About Eating
93. Chocolate Zucchini Cake with Zest of Orange
94. Greenlife visits Sequatchie Cove Farm
95. SCF & Greenlife Tour H&P Meats
96. Quichey-Tomato Pie in the Playhouse
97. Cottage Pie
98. Three-Grain Garden Burgers
99. Zephyr Squash Casserole
100. Pork Chops a la Jim Pfitzer (two different recipes…)