1. Sequatchie Cove Farm: Spring/Summer 2015
4. Contact Us
5. Community Supported Agriculture Program
6. Email Lists
7. CSA Recipes
10. Meats, Cheese & Milk Order Form
11. Weekly Package Deliveries to Chattanooga
12. Beef, Pork & Lamb Packages – Atlanta & Birmingham
13. Meat Package Flyer
14. Grass Fed Katahdin Lamb from Sequatchie Cove Farm
15. Raw Cows Milk for Pets
1. Sequatchie Cove Creamery has a new website
2. Our cheese is now available through Chattanooga’s Harvested Here Food Hub!
3. Shakerag Blue the recipient of 2015 Good Food Award
4. Directions to the Farm
5. NEW ‘Foraging Ahead’ Video is Amazing!
6. ‘Dancing Fern’ an ACS Winner once again!
7. ‘Foraging Ahead’ video is up!
8. Where to Find our Cheese
9. 2014 Cheeses
10. ASAN Book Signing with Edwin Marty, April 19th at Gaining Ground
11. ‘LUNCH LINE’ Film Showing April 16
12. ‘Foraging Ahead’ Grazing Workshop to be held at SCF May 18-19, 2012
13. Spring Farm Day is May 5, 2012!
14. Fall Farm Tour & Potluck Saturday October 22!
15. Our Artisan Farmstead Cheeses: Cumberland and Coppinger
16. Welcome to Sequatchie Cove, Southern SAWG!
17. Sequatchie Cove is going SOLAR!
18. Whole Fresh Ham Special for the Holiday Season
19. Special Announcements from Sequatchie Cove:
20. Sequatchie Cove Cheese at Chattanooga Market this Sunday!
21. ‘Cumberland’ is now available in the Greenlife Cheese Case!
22. Local Pasture Raised Katahdin Lamb is Here!
23. Sequatchie Cove Creamery will be at Main Street Farmers Market tomorrow, July 7th!
24. Pasture Raised Lamb is Coming to Birmingham Saturday July 17
25. Sequatchie Cove Cheese is Here!
26. Beef & Pork Special: Available This Week
27. Sequatchie Cove is Coming to Birmingham May 15th!
28. Ann’s New Blog
29. Introducing Sequatchie Cove Creamery’s New Logo
30. Crabtree Farms 2010 CSA Info
31. Signal Mountain Farm 2010 CSA Info
32. Williams Island Farm 2010 CSA Info
33. Rise N Shine Organic Farm 2010 CSA Info
34. Recipe- How to Make Salt
35. Curried Cider-Braised Pork Chops
36. Beef Roast Braised in Red Wine
37. Crisp Braised Pork Shoulder
38. Grass Fed Beef with Herbs
39. Recipe- Mike’s Birthday Dinner
40. Ann Keener’s Local Food Letters: Coming to you now from Dominica, soon to return to TN!
41. Letter to SCF from Bob Corker
42. 2010 Stellar Organic Certification
43. 2010 Biodynamic Certification
44. Why I Eat Locally and In Season- or- Why I’m not Just Totally Bananas
45. Recipe- Fish Cakes
46. The Boilin Lake
47. Recipe- How to Roast Coffee Like a Cowboy
48. Chattanooga Meat Package Pickup
49. Birmingham Meat Package Pickup
50. The Butcher, the Baker, and the Candlestick Maker
51. Recipe- Yellow Fin Tuna with Mango Salsa and Babaganoush and Carmelized Onions and Tomatoes
52. Recipe- Multitasking with Lemon, Ginger, and Chocolate
53. Sequatchie Cove Creamery – The Birth of Our Farmstead Cheese…
54. Recipe- Pumpkin and Pink Bean Soup and Sweet Potato Fries
55. Portsmouth Market (and other such market related things)- Dominica
56. Baked Root Vegetables with Lemon and Dill
57. Rosemary Leg of Lamb
58. Recipe- Basil “Pesto”
59. Local CSAs in 2010
60. Tostones With Pumpkin Eggplant Dipping Sauce
61. Cheese Whiz Doesn’t Grow On Coconut Trees (thank heavens)
62. Pumpkin Cheesecake
63. Spicy Sweet Potato & Coconut Soup Recipe from CSA Member Jayne Cagle
64. Welcome Letter To Blogdom
65. Caribbean Starches: not quite what you’re eating at home…
66. Local Food in Domenica is a welcome change… I’m not missing a thing back in Tennessee
67. Pan Seared Radicchio With Marigold & Honey
68. Fall Frittata
69. Orzo with Beet & Kohlrabi Greens
70. Tractor Pull for Williams Island Farm
71. Pot Roast with Braised Fennel and Onion
72. Our American Milking Devons on their way to the new milking shed
73. Turnip Leaf Salad Wrap with Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
74. Roasted Autumn Salad with Warm Fig Vinaigrette
75. Radish and Chive Tea Sandwiches
76. Market Letter October First (a whole new month!)
77. How to Buy Our Meat
78. Forested Rare Breed Pork – Bulk Ordering
79. Sequatchie Cove Farm Beef – Bulk Ordering
80. Pumpkin Fondue with Artichokes and Sage
81. Acorn Squash with Ginger & Seaweed
82. Baba Ghanoush
83. Ann’s Latest Adventures with Local Organic Food
84. Kabocha Squash Mash
85. Maple & Spice Delicata Squash With Basil Ice Cream
86. Slow-Rise Pizza Crust
87. A Canning Extravaganza!
88. Thai Green Curry With Summer Vegetables and Chicken
89. Mom’s Eggplant Bolognese
90. Braised Okra in Spicy Middle Eastern Tomato Sauce
91. Luxurious Essentials
92. Oven Roasted Black Bean Soup
93. Jambalaya on the Grill
94. Hello, My Name Is Anne and I’m a Sauceaholic…
95. Reading About Eating
96. Chocolate Zucchini Cake with Zest of Orange
97. Greenlife visits Sequatchie Cove Farm
98. SCF & Greenlife Tour H&P Meats
99. Quichey-Tomato Pie in the Playhouse
100. Cottage Pie