1. Native Plant Sale Saturday April 5th, 10-12 central Wildflower amble in Dixon Cove from 8-9:45am
4. Contact Us
5. Community Supported Agriculture Program
6. Email Lists
7. CSA Recipes
10. Meats, Cheese & Milk Order Form
11. Weekly Package Deliveries to Chattanooga
12. Beef, Pork & Lamb Packages – Atlanta & Birmingham
13. Meat Package Flyer
14. Grass Fed Katahdin Lamb from Sequatchie Cove Farm
15. Raw Cows Milk for Pets
1. Directions to the Farm
2. NEW ‘Foraging Ahead’ Video is Amazing!
3. ‘Dancing Fern’ an ACS Winner once again!
4. ‘Foraging Ahead’ video is up!
5. Where to Find our Cheese
6. 2012 Cheeses are Coming Soon!
7. ASAN Book Signing with Edwin Marty, April 19th at Gaining Ground
8. ‘LUNCH LINE’ Film Showing April 16
9. ‘Foraging Ahead’ Grazing Workshop to be held at SCF May 18-19, 2012
10. Spring Farm Day is May 5, 2012!
11. Fall Farm Tour & Potluck Saturday October 22!
12. Our Artisan Farmstead Cheeses: Cumberland and Coppinger
13. Welcome to Sequatchie Cove, Southern SAWG!
14. Sequatchie Cove is going SOLAR!
15. Whole Fresh Ham Special for the Holiday Season
16. Special Announcements from Sequatchie Cove:
17. Sequatchie Cove Cheese at Chattanooga Market this Sunday!
18. ‘Cumberland’ is now available in the Greenlife Cheese Case!
19. Local Pasture Raised Katahdin Lamb is Here!
20. Sequatchie Cove Creamery will be at Main Street Farmers Market tomorrow, July 7th!
21. Pasture Raised Lamb is Coming to Birmingham Saturday July 17
22. Sequatchie Cove Cheese is Here!
23. Beef & Pork Special: Available This Week
24. Sequatchie Cove is Coming to Birmingham May 15th!
25. Ann’s New Blog
26. We are officially Animal Welfare Approved!
27. Introducing Sequatchie Cove Creamery’s New Logo
28. Crabtree Farms 2010 CSA Info
29. Signal Mountain Farm 2010 CSA Info
30. Williams Island Farm 2010 CSA Info
31. Rise N Shine Organic Farm 2010 CSA Info
32. Recipe- How to Make Salt
33. Curried Cider-Braised Pork Chops
34. Beef Roast Braised in Red Wine
35. Crisp Braised Pork Shoulder
36. Grass Fed Beef with Herbs
37. Recipe- Mike’s Birthday Dinner
38. Ann Keener’s Local Food Letters: Coming to you now from Dominica, soon to return to TN!
39. Letter to SCF from Bob Corker
40. 2010 Stellar Organic Certification
41. 2010 Biodynamic Certification
42. Why I Eat Locally and In Season- or- Why I’m not Just Totally Bananas
43. Recipe- Fish Cakes
44. The Boilin Lake
45. Recipe- How to Roast Coffee Like a Cowboy
46. Chattanooga Meat Package Pickup
47. Birmingham Meat Package Pickup
48. The Butcher, the Baker, and the Candlestick Maker
49. Recipe- Yellow Fin Tuna with Mango Salsa and Babaganoush and Carmelized Onions and Tomatoes
50. Recipe- Multitasking with Lemon, Ginger, and Chocolate
51. Sequatchie Cove Creamery – The Birth of Our Farmstead Cheese…
52. Recipe- Pumpkin and Pink Bean Soup and Sweet Potato Fries
53. Portsmouth Market (and other such market related things)- Dominica
54. Baked Root Vegetables with Lemon and Dill
55. Rosemary Leg of Lamb
56. Recipe- Basil “Pesto”
57. Local CSAs in 2010
58. Tostones With Pumpkin Eggplant Dipping Sauce
59. Cheese Whiz Doesn’t Grow On Coconut Trees (thank heavens)
60. Pumpkin Cheesecake
61. Spicy Sweet Potato & Coconut Soup Recipe from CSA Member Jayne Cagle
62. Welcome Letter To Blogdom
63. Caribbean Starches: not quite what you’re eating at home…
64. Local Food in Domenica is a welcome change… I’m not missing a thing back in Tennessee
65. Pan Seared Radicchio With Marigold & Honey
66. Fall Frittata
67. Orzo with Beet & Kohlrabi Greens
68. Tractor Pull for Williams Island Farm
69. Pot Roast with Braised Fennel and Onion
70. Our American Milking Devons on their way to the new milking shed
71. Turnip Leaf Salad Wrap with Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
72. Roasted Autumn Salad with Warm Fig Vinaigrette
73. Radish and Chive Tea Sandwiches
74. Market Letter October First (a whole new month!)
75. How to Buy Our Meat
76. Forested Rare Breed Pork – Bulk Ordering
77. Sequatchie Cove Farm Beef – Bulk Ordering
78. Pumpkin Fondue with Artichokes and Sage
79. Acorn Squash with Ginger & Seaweed
80. Baba Ghanoush
81. Ann’s Latest Adventures with Local Organic Food
82. Kabocha Squash Mash
83. Maple & Spice Delicata Squash With Basil Ice Cream
84. Slow-Rise Pizza Crust
85. A Canning Extravaganza!
86. Thai Green Curry With Summer Vegetables and Chicken
87. Mom’s Eggplant Bolognese
88. Braised Okra in Spicy Middle Eastern Tomato Sauce
89. Luxurious Essentials
90. Oven Roasted Black Bean Soup
91. Jambalaya on the Grill
92. Hello, My Name Is Anne and I’m a Sauceaholic…
93. Reading About Eating
94. Chocolate Zucchini Cake with Zest of Orange
95. Greenlife visits Sequatchie Cove Farm
96. SCF & Greenlife Tour H&P Meats
97. Quichey-Tomato Pie in the Playhouse
98. Cottage Pie
99. Three-Grain Garden Burgers
100. Zephyr Squash Casserole